Questions & Answers
The Montreal Esports Academy is located at 3715 Boulevard Saint-Laurent Montréal, QC H2X 2V7.
For additional information, please visit our Contact Page.
NOTE: There is no parking area planned for the Academy.
STM Bus 55 Saint-Laurent
STM Bus 144 Des Pins
Station Sherbrooke Orange Line (Bus 144 West)
Station Saint-Laurent Green Line (Bus 55 North)
The Academy has a closed indoor facility with a main floor featuring an esports Arena, open offices, a mobile classroom, an editing studio and a kitchen.
For each day camp program:
- The first camp day will debut on a Monday, and the last camp day will be on Friday of the same week.
- There is camp day even on a calendar holiday.
- Each camp a has a daily duration of seven (7) hours from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Additional childcare fees may apply for any minor who stays past 4:30pm. Please refer to the Child Care Service section for more details.
- Powerful computers and all peripherals components material (headset, mouse, keyboard) are provided by the Academy.
- An Academy t-shirt will be provided on your first weekly camp.
- Additionnal t-shirts may be purchased on our on-line store here.
- Meals are not included.
- The Academy provides a fridge, micro-wave, and a polyvalent dining room.
- The establishment is located near a multitude of restaurants and grocery stores. If necessary, and with the permission of one of the parents, a staff member of the Academy may accompany the child to get a meal.
There are no Xbox, PlayStation or any other gaming consoles on site and consoles are not allowed.
You may bring your own peripherals: USB gaming controllers, headset, mouse, keyboard, etc. if you wish to do so.
The Academy is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal equipment.
If you wish to drop off your child before opening hours or picking him/her after camp hours, we offer a paid child care service.
- Fee: $10 for each additional 15 minutes.
- We give you a grace period of 30 minutes before and after the camps start. Which means there is no charge for guard service between 8:30am to 9:00am and from 4:00pm to 4:30pm
All participants must abide by the Code of Ethics and the Charter of Fair Play from La Fédération québécoise de sports électroniques (French only).
The day camp registration fee will be refunded in full minus a cancellation fee of $50 in the case of a cancellation more than one month (30 days) before the start of the day camp. If the cancellation is made 15 days before the start of the camp, the refund is 50% (minus $50 cancellation fee). Fees will not be refunded for cancellations made less than 15 days before the start of the day camp, or for missed camp days.
In the event that the child can no longer participate in the activities of the day camp for health reasons (medical evidence in support) the Academy will refund all the remaining registration fees, minus a $50 cancellation fee. Any request for refund must be made in writing to the following email address : email@example.com
In the event that the Academy has to cancel a week of camp scheduled either by a lack of enrollment in the target week or in cases of an act of God, The Academy will refund the debtor’s full registration fees less operating expenses (if applicable).