We put a great deal of importance on prevention and education on issues related to the use of the Internet such as video games and online social networks. We worked closely with the Virtual Guardians Foundation to develop training and programs that meet the needs of our participants and the general public.
- Prevention courses to cyberaddiction
- How to deal with cyberbullying
- Tools and tricks to defeat cyber predators
- Digital Citizenship or how to behave and interact on the Internet
SOCIALIZING AND PHYSICAL FITNESS
The primary objective of the Esports Academy of Canada is to provide the necessary knowledge and tools for young e-athletes to learn, integrate and adopt healthy habits that will also follow them in the practice of their passion.
SUPERVISION BY QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED COACHES
Each coach is a person with the following obligations:
- be a member of la Fédération Québécoise de sports électroniques
- had a complete training at Esports Academy of Canada
- had his/her Verification of criminal record checked
- detains a valid first responder and CPR certification
EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY BASED ON MOTIVATION AND EXCHANGES
[ DAY CAMPS REGISTRATION ]
If you would like more information or for registration, please click on the name or icon of the desired camp.
INCLUDED IN EVERY CAMPS
We provide the necessary computer equipment for each type of camp and the equipment used physical activites. Participants can bring their personal peripherals if they wish (mouse, controller, keyboard, headset).
**We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.**
CHILD CARE SERVICE
If you wish to drop off your child before the opening hours, or fetch them after camp hours, we offer a child care service. We have a 30 minutes grace period before and after camps. Which means there are no fees from 8:30 am to 9:00 am, and from 16:00 pm to 16:30 pm.
Fees: $10 for every 15 minutes
Transportation and meals not included.